Previous ExploitsThis is where you will find all of my adventures, roughly organised by time. We start with Summer 2010, and then work backwards!
Summer 2010For more recent adventures, Click Here
- April Holiday 2010:
- Glen Nevis - 2nd May Through the Gorge to Steall
- Strathtay - 1st May Aberfeldy, Dunkeld, Pitlochry etc!
- Tyndrum - 30th April Again
- Kilmartin - 29th April, Crinan Canal and Isle of Seil
- Loch Affric - 28th April
- The Isle of Kerrera - 26th April opposite Oban
- Fraochaidh II - 18th April this time I was succesful!
- Beinn Dorain - 16th April 2 Munros above Bridge of Orchy
- Torridon - 15th April to climb the twin Munros of Beinn Alligin
- Sunsets - 10/11 April from around Ballachulish
- Strathspey - 8th April A journey from source to mouth (nearly)
- Taynuilt - 1st April Loch Awe and the hills behind the village
- 500 Miles - 22nd March Heading home and avoiding the Motorway
- Burnham-on-Sea - 21st March Exploring my home town again
- Petersfield - 20th March For a Wedding
- Loch Lomond - 12th March Cycling 46 miles from Tarbet to Dumbarton. Ouch!
- Glen Gloy - 9th March Along the old railway from Gairlochy
- Spring Holiday 2010:
- Penrith - 6th March A brief stop on the long drive home.
- Oxford - 2nd March A wander round this beautiful Univesity City.
- Returning a 37yr old Land Rover to the road. Well, nearly.
- Brecon - 27th February A mates Stag Do in the Brecons.
- Battle & Tunbridge Wells - 25th February Whilst waiting for my new car.
- Sussex - 23rd-24th February via Blackburn in search of a car...
- Oban - 18th February A little wander taking in McCaigs tower.
- Glen Stockdale - 12th February Walking from Duror to Appin & Back.
- Loch Etive - 7th February Cycling from Bonawe to Connel and back.
- The Great Glen - 5th February Exploring in the Great Glen.
- Tyndrum - 1st February The West Highland Way from Tyndrum to Auch Glen.
- Crianlarich - 29th January The West Highland Way from Tyndrum to Crianlarich.
- Garrygualach - 24th January A wander in Glen Garry.
- Loch Loyne - 24th January Using a road across Loch Loyne that has been flooded for 50+ years.
- Glen Spean - 17th January Corriechoille and the Puggy Line.
- Rannoch Snow - 8th January Glencoe and Rannoch Moor at -15C.
- Snow & Sunset - 5th January A random trip around Lochaber.
- Loch Etive - 2nd January Walking the snowy shores.
2009 & Before
Everything else has been stuffed into the Archive!