Exploring the British Isles
Gazeteer - Scotland
- Argyll & Her Islands
- Covering All of mainland Argyll from the Mull of Kintyre to Appin, and the many offshore islands including Bute, Islay, Jura, Mull and the smaller islands nearby.
- My home region of Lochaber, from Ardnamurchan Point in the far west to Loch Laggan in the east and from Duror in the south to Glen Garry in the north.
- The Highlands
- The rest of the vast Highland Region and Moray and the Islands of Skye, the Western Isles, Orkney and Shetland.
- Rannoch Moor
- The huge wasteland of Rannoch Moor, it's surrounding hills and mountains and the small villages of Tyndrum and Crianlarich in Strathfillan to the south.
- East Scotland
- The North East of Scotland from Moray through Aberdeenshire, Angus and Perthshire to Fife.
- Scotland's largest city and her environs, including Loch Lomond, the Trossachs (probably!) and the city's hinterland to the south.
- South Scotland
- Everything that's left! Including Edinburgh, the Borders, Dumfries & Galloway and Ayrshire.