Invercoe SunsetI get the feeling that there aren't gonna be many words here:
Now, the pictures on the right are (from top):
- The Ardgour hills from Tigh Phuirt - a name which literally means Pier House, and look what's in the picture!
- The houses of Tigh Phuirt themselves. All that chimney smoke only added to the foggy mist that hung over the loch as the sun set.
- The Pap again, with the moon rising behind it.
- A couple of pictures from Invercoe. Now, unfortunately at this time of year the sun is actually setting behind the mountains to the left, but the colours in the sky are still nice.
- The bottom picture is of the mist hanging over the loch, far below the snowy peaks of Beinn a'Bheithir.
OK, so it wasn't the greatest sunset ever, what with the sun not actually being visible and all that, but it was a very pleasant afternoon out in the cold, crisp air of the Scottish Highlands!